Careers at Trimont
Diversity, Mastery, Autonomy, Excellence.
We are passionate about diversity, mastery, autonomy and excellence. These values are the foundation of our culture. We are committed to authenticity in our people and relationships. We develop mastery through strong and demonstrated commitments to training, mentoring and opportunity. We deliver exceptional service and expertise. We want team members who believe in these values and are inspired to start and continue their careers with us.
The Trimont team is a diverse group of successful commercial real estate professionals who take pride in providing unparalleled service to our clients. Professionals with superior academic credentials and experience with the world's top financial firms choose to work at Trimont.
Our culture is centered on diversity, mastery, autonomy and excellence. We emphasize teamwork and collaboration among our employees. Our professionals are encouraged to share their broad experiences to benefit our clients. Our people are empowered with safety of thought and expression. New ideas and approaches are welcomed and fostered by our corporate culture. As a result, our team develops cutting edge solutions for the challenges of today’s dynamic real estate marketplace.
We are committed to ongoing investment in our people and their professional development. Trimont’s on-site dedicated training department offers year-round technical and interpersonal training. Our mentor program identifies growth and leadership potential among our team members. The personalized performance review process ensures that employees have resources and direction to achieve their maximum potential. And our promotion philosophy centers on demonstrated achievement rather than tenure.
Find Opportunities >
Trimont is committed to investing in its employees. We offer a broad range of benefits to help employees in their work and personal lives. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and an environment that supports a healthy work/life balance. Our comprehensive benefits package includes health, insurance, retirement and a variety of work/life programs.
- Retirement Program: Trimont is serious about helping its employees achieve financial security for their retirement. The Retirement Program includes: 401(k) and ROTH, Catch-up, Company-matching, and vesting.
- Paid Holidays and Time Off: Trimont offers 10 paid holidays and a generous PTO program that allows employees to accrue time off based on the employee’s classification. Employees are also able to roll over up to 5 days not to exceed 25 in any given year.
- Dental Coverage: Trimont offers 2 dental plans (high and low plans), which helps eligible employees pay for a variety of dental services (including preventive, basic, major restorative, and orthodontic treatment – high plan only) performed by a licensed dentist. Coverage begins the first of the month following 30 days of employment and end at the end of the month of employment.
- Medical Coverage: Trimont’s medical insurance plan helps eligible employees pay for a variety of medical services (including preventative, urgent care, emergency health services, prescription drugs) performed by a licensed medical professional. Coverage begins the first of the month following 30 days of employment and end at the end of the month of employment.
- Vision Coverage: Trimont’s vision plan helps eligible employees pay for a variety of vision care services (including eye exams, frames, and contact lenses) performed by a licensed vision specialist. Coverage begins the first of the month following 30 days of employment and end at the end of the month of employment.
- Disability Coverage: Trimont’s Long Term Disability plan provides its employees with some benefit for their earnings (starts after 3 months of being disabled ) should they become disabled as defined by the Plan(s). Trimont offers Long Term Disability coverage to its employees at no cost. In addition, eligible employees may purchase Voluntary Short Term Disability coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account: Trimont’s FSA plan allows its employees to set aside money on a pretax basis for eligible reimbursement for certain eligible medical and/or dependent expenses, thereby reducing taxable income.
- Life Insurance Coverage: Trimont has life insurance coverage to help eligible employees plan for their survivors' financial security. Trimont automatically provides eligible employees with Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage at no cost to the employee. Employees may also elect to participate in the Optional Life coverage.
- Care24: is a comprehensive 24 hour/ 7days a week service that offers employees enrolled in the Medical Plan access to a wide range of health and well-being information. Trimont employees have confidential access to master’s level counselors and registered nurses who assist with employee issues/problems ranging from medical and family to personal legal, financial and emotional needs.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Trimont recognizes that the skills and knowledge of its employees are critical to the professional satisfaction of its employees and to the success of the organization in achieving its business objectives. The Tuition Reimbursement program encourages personal development through formal education so that employees can maintain and improve job-related skills and reach their greatest potential.
- Parking/Public Transportation Reimbursement: Trimont will pay for parking for all full time employees or reimburse for public transportation.
- Employee Referral Program: Trimont offers an employee referral bonus to those who refer a candidate that is hired (no re-hires) and remains with the company for a minimum of 6 months.
At Trimont we believe that our expertise provides greater value to our clients. Trimont University is designed to help every employee develop industry-leading knowledge and skills in three key areas. Core skills provide a strong business foundation for every Trimont associate. Technical expertise is developed through in-house subject matter experts and industry partners to create employees who are specialists in commercial real estate and finance. Leadership and cultural development is designed to build industry leaders with a focus on client relationships. Trimont University is expertise elevated.
Trimont is the best place to launch your commercial real estate career.
At Trimont you will have:
- The ability to work with some of the top investment banks and financial institutions in the world
- Exposure to high-profile, national and international real estate deals and cutting-edge and challenging deal structures not often seen at other financial firms
- Opportunities to learn all types of real estate assets: multi-family, condos, office, retail and land (plus unique property types such as airport terminals, professional sports training facilities, and landmark hotels)
- An energetic and inclusive culture that encourages new hires and recent graduates to contribute their fresh ideas
- A dedicated training department to keep employees informed of current commercial real estate trends; access to a comprehensive New Analyst training that covers essential Commercial Real Estate Industry topics
- Promotions based on merit not longevity: We provide opportunities to take on additional responsibilities early and swiftly, so that team members may move up through the company
- A company culture built around our people: Our people make Trimont an industry leader, and our corporate recruiting strategy is to hire the best and the brightest, team-oriented candidates
Apply to any open positions our opportunities website. If you do not see a posted position then simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in Touch >
© Copyright 2017 Trimont Real Estate Advisors LLC. All Rights Reserved