Trimont is committed to investing in its employees. We provide a comprehensive benefits package with competitive compensation, generous benefits, and an environment that supports a healthy work/life balance.
- Retirement: Trimont is serious about helping its employees achieve financial security for their retirement. Our retirement program includes: 401(k) and ROTH, catch-up, company-matching, and vesting.
- Paid Holidays and Time Off: Trimont offers 10 paid holidays and a generous PTO program that allows employees to accrue time off based on the employee’s classification. Employees are also able to roll over up to five days not to exceed 25 in any given year.
- Flexible Work Options: We provide many flexible work options including allowing each eligible employee to work from home one day per week, once they've been employed with Trimont for six months. We also offer an extended four-week work-from-home option after an employee's approved FMLA period concludes. And lastly, we are pleased to offer new parents two weeks (10 days) of paid leave for the birth or adoption of a child.
- Dental Coverage: Trimont offers two dental plans (high and low plans), which help eligible employees pay for a variety of dental services (including preventive, basic, major restorative, and orthodontic treatment – high plan only) performed by a licensed dentist. Coverage begins the first of the month following 30 days of employment and ends at the end of the last month of employment.
- Medical Coverage: Trimont’s medical insurance plan helps eligible employees pay for a variety of medical services (including preventative, urgent care, emergency health services, prescription drugs) performed by a licensed medical professional. Coverage begins the first of the month following 30 days of employment and ends at the end of the last month of employment.
- Vision Coverage: Trimont’s vision plan helps eligible employees pay for a variety of vision care services performed by a licensed vision specialist. Coverage begins the first of the month following 30 days of employment and ends at the end of the last month of employment.
- Disability Coverage: Trimont’s long term disability plan provides its employees with some benefit for their earnings (starts after three months of being disabled) should they become disabled as defined by the plan(s). Trimont offers long term disability coverage to its employees at no cost. In addition, eligible employees may purchase voluntary short term disability coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account: Trimont’s FSA plan allows employees to set aside money on a pre-tax basis for eligible reimbursement for certain eligible medical and/or dependent expenses, thereby reducing taxable income.
- Life Insurance Coverage: Trimont offers life insurance coverage to help eligible employees plan for their survivors' financial security. We automatically provide eligible employees with Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage at no cost to the employee. Employees may also elect to participate in the optional life coverage.
- Care24: is a comprehensive 24 hour/7 days a week service that offers employees enrolled in the medical plan access to a wide range of health and well-being information. Trimont employees have confidential access to master’s level counselors and registered nurses who assist with employee issues/problems ranging from medical and family to personal legal, financial and emotional needs.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Trimont recognizes that the skills and knowledge of its employees are critical to the professional satisfaction of its employees and to the success of the organization in achieving its business objectives. The tuition reimbursement program encourages personal development through formal education so that employees can maintain and improve job-related skills and reach their greatest potential.
- Trimont University: Trimont offers year-round, in-house courses taught by subject matter experts and industry leaders, to help every employee develop industry-leading knowledge and skills in three key areas (core skills, technical expertise and leadership/cultural development), and provide greater value to our clients.
- Parking/Public Transportation Reimbursement: Trimont will pay for parking for all full time employees or reimburse for public transportation.
- Employee Referral Program: Trimont offers an employee referral bonus to those who refer a candidate that is hired (no re-hires) and remains with the company for a minimum of six months.
© Copyright 2019 Trimont Real Estate Advisors LLC. All Rights Reserved.