Outlook is positive for Trimont as it receives STRONG rating in multiple categories for 2021 for another consecutive year.
Trimont, the global leader in commercial real estate credit management, loan servicing, due diligence and advisory services had its “STRONG” rating as a commercial primary servicer, commercial mortgage special servicer, and construction loan servicer in the U.S. affirmed by S&P Global.
“This rating affirmation by S&P reflects the ongoing commitment of our colleagues around the world to deliver exceptional service,” says Trimont CEO Bill Sexton. “We continue to focus on providing our clients with experienced teams, advanced technology and data solutions, and creating operational efficiencies for them to better evaluate and manage risk and return.”
S&P cites several contributing factors as evidence for the affirmed ratings:
- Experienced senior management team
- Solid training program with diversified learning opportunities
- Lengthy and successful loan administration track record with extensive commercial real estate expertise
- Solid control and governance framework, including proactive policies and procedures, internal/external audits, compliance, and prudent approval matrices
- Solid leverage of technology systems to manage data and reports to clients
- Well-developed processes and specialization in construction asset management
“These ratings highlight Trimont’s proven track record as a loan servicer, and our continued commitment to be the loan servicer of choice for our industry globally,” comments Mitchell Hunter, Chief Commercial Officer at Trimont.
See the full S&P report for 2021.
Trimont Real Estate Advisors (trimontrea.com) specializes in the asset management of complex performing and non-performing credit on behalf of commercial real estate lenders and investors around the world. Trimont also provides loan servicing, facility and security agency, cash management, fund and asset level accounting, underwriting, due diligence and leading technologies such as TriviewSM, that empower clients to better evaluate and manage risk and return.
Over its 30-year history Trimont has managed more than $645 Billion of debt and equity investments into commercial real estate, comprising more than 26,400 assets managed in 66 countries. Trimont is highly rated by Standard & Poor's, Fitch and Kroll and serves clients around the world from major offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Kansas City, London, and Sydney.